Thursday 12 December 2013

free and unbounded.

 it is always be one of my dreams to own a blog. N yup. I achieved it last year. My previous 'applemon' is way too childish...yaa, it is very funky, attractive, n colourful... yet it is very meaningful. I put so much effort to commit with my applemon. Unfortunately that i faced trouble in blogging since i entered this university. Life became super duper hectic that i honestly, lost control of myself. I could not commit anymore. I just wrote once in month or somtin like that. To start all over again, i really needed time.

I tried to access back my blog, but i just could not. Knowing that Allah did not allow my neurons to grab my memory cells to tell me the passwor, i gotta do somtin.Motivated, i moved to a better plan.

So here i am. A new blog, a new me. Fresh. Free and unbounded. 

1 comment:

  1. tukar la font ayush, comel tapi susah skit nak baca huhu

    ReplyDelete