Monday 16 December 2013

the matter of heart~

I know that it is so sudden of me to jump about the matter of heart..haha. Yaa, but i believe that i will be much relieved after i share it here.

OK.

These are my characteristics of my dream prince charming:

1) tall
2) good-looking (even only in my eyes)- "beauty lies on the eyes of beholder", rite? hahaha
3) athletic
4) caring
5) understanding
6) funny
7) does not have so many similarities with me

The funniest thing is that, up until now, i have tried to like and love almost 4 engineers. (but of course not all once at a time!)

Engineers are very open-minded, funky, rationale...all these makes me feel like in love.

However, it s not love. I even did not have the chance to open my heart for them. I just can't like them. The reason is always this- I realised that engineers are not caring. I need somebody who is caring towards me, who understands the pain of being a kyphoscoliosis patient. Sometimes the pain can be unbearable that i will cry.

I need a caring husband, the most understanding one. I think I need a doctor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment