Monday 16 December 2013

samudra 2- the pointguard.

Yesterday (Sunday) was a huge day for me. I had basketball matches.

In the morning, i spent my time watching the boys' basketball matches. All of them played awesomely. My Arctic played well but unfortunately their shots were not sharp enough. So, they lost many opportunities to collect points. The Pacific played super duper handsome. Aznil and Haziq are definitely sharp shooters! Superb! wow!

From 10.30am to 12.30pm, i spent myself at the court, shooting. I used to be a sharp shooter, but since there have been a long time i did not practice, it is quite tough to be a sharp shooter again. I also used to be a  clean 3-pointer shooter, but not anymore now..haha. U know what? PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. yaa.. i do believe in that.

4.15pm~
I was at the court...with my stomach pain. haha. We gotta face Atlantic first, then Celtic and lastly the gorilla Pacific. Me being the pointguard for all games. It is quite a tough job, man! U gotta move super fast, baby! Subhanallah, i could not describe how happy i was that we defeated them by 7-0, 9-1 and 8-1. We won! Arctic wins!!!! Wearing Nike basketball jersey gave me a lot comfort and Puma Fas300 eased my paces to move actively in the game.

*Thank you Allah, thank you. Alhamdulillah* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment